Another eclectic week at Digg It gone by…
Week In Review, May 30, 2009
- First stop on this week’s tour? New York, New York. Wear your sensible shoes, we’re taking the Big Apple by foot with Teri Tynes at Walking Off The Big Apple.
- Perhaps Sheila has a New York postcard to share? Capture the nomadic spirit and enjoy Sheila’s post card collection and tales from around the world at A Postcard A Day.
- On a more mysterious note, our next stop took us to SuppressedMinds.com, a place dedicated to getting the real stories out.
- With an open mind and dedication to personal success, you can get anywhere. And Yielding Wealth has the tools to get you there.
- Need a laugh in the middle of the workweek? This is your blog. Who says Life in a Cubicle has to be dull?
- Finally, to close the week, we visited a blog of honor paying tribute to the American servicemen and women. Good Soldiers is setting the example of gratitude toward some of the most selfless people on the planet.
That brings us to the close of this week’s blog reviews; don’t miss last week’s excellent blogs, which you can see here at the May 23 Recap Review.
Do You Digg It!
Blog Review Team
Do You Digg It! © 2017
Leave a Reply