It’s an endless world of great blogs out there; let’s take a look back at the reviews of the past couple weeks.
Week In Review, September 19, 2009
- Going back a bit, we have a great Pilates blog that will enhance your practice, or help introduce you to it. The Pilates Goddess has all your answers!
- Going Green? Here is a blog that delivers all the best news, tips, and tricks for living a greener, cleaner existence. The Daily Green is your daily dose of green-living news.
- Food can be both healthy and fun–this blog is proof. Enjoy better eating and better health at The Fun & Food Blog.
- Maximize your health with this blog, a daily health news site that delivers everything you need in nicely arranged categories. Go to the EMax Health Blog and be well!
- If you are considering a career change to the field of Criminal Justice, or you want to continue your education in the field, this blog is an absolute must-see. Criminal Justice Online covers the field and degree and education options, top to bottom.
- Average Joe’s and Jane’s need understandable, realistic sites to help with their health and fitness goals. Here’s your site–Trying Fitness.
- Last is never least, especially with a blog like this. For the love of yoga and the benefit of your practice, go to Yoga Flavored Life.
Do You Digg It!
Blog Review Team
Do You Digg It! © 2017