It keeps getting better and better here at Digg, with blog reviews for blogs covering a wide variety of topics of interest and information.
Week In Review, July 27, 2009
- To start off the week, we went over to the Baby Blog Addict. This blog will give you all the parenting and pregnancy advice and information you want, and help to feed that inner parenting blog-reading addiction.
- Having satisfied that urge, we moved on for more personal improvement and self-development, stopping in to visit with Erin Falconer and the team at Pick the Brain–a blog for better and bigger common-sense self-improvement.
- Whatever is on your mind and the minds of others at My Thinking Life is the topic of this open-ended blog. Quality posts of unlimited interest are what you’ll find here.
- Finding better paths to effective education is the name of the game at Instructify, led by Bill Ferris. It’s a blog where educators can get down to business, without any of the unwanted political distractions.
- There’s nothing like a sweet ending to round out your week, and this blog has it–in just the right balanced proportions, of course. At Carrots N Cake, you can have your cake and enjoy a balance of good health and eating, too!
Although those are all the blog reviews we have for theis week, they are certainly not all of them! Check out last week’s Recap Review for even more!
Do You Digg It!
Blog Review Team
Do You Digg It! © 2017