Good eats and treats, cats, dogs, the good life, and independent living round out the list of topics for Digg for the week.
Week In Review, July 4, 2009
- We went over to Sweden (first time for Digg!) to share Karin’s My Recipes blog. Karin had been building her collection for years, and is now publishing them online for the first time ever. Great times and great food!
- It all went to the dogs the next day when we visited with Julie at Doggy Logic. All the dog info you could want, and more that you didn’t even know you needed!
- Jeffrey Weeks has life figured out. Learn by his example at A Dash of Salty.
- Fair is fair, a feline affair. Balancing out the cat-dog equation, we stopped in at the Cat Info Center for the cat lovers in the audience.
- Next we traveled the Road to Independence with independent investment advisor Mike Patton.
And of course, there were more great blogs from the week before, and you can see them all in last week’s Recap Review.
Do You Digg It!
Blog Review Team
Do You Digg It! © 2017