We had another excellent range of blogs and topics to discuss this week. Did you miss any of the the thought or fun?
Week In Review, June 20, 2009
- Who said school is boring? Karen Braun wouldn’t say that–she’s putting the “spunk” in homeschooling and providing some excellent news, commentary, and related resources at Spunky Homeschool.
- For even more fun, stop by Valerie’s Frugal Family Fun Blog. As you might have guessed from the name, not only does she have excellent suggestions for new fun and entertainment, but they won’t break the bank, either!
- Nona Nita might enjoy some of those frugal family-friendly activities as she enjoys her time with her grandchildren, although it’s obvious from her enlightened grandparenting blog that she has plenty of great ideas all her own! You can see them at Nona Nita’s Grandparenting Blog.
- Taking a break from the blog reviews, next we started up a discussion of our own, inspired by Karen Braun. Chime in the fun and tell us what your blog pet peeves are!
- Our final stop of the week was to a deeply insightful and resourceful blog for personal development and change. The Change Blog has what it takes to help you change your life for once, for all, and for good!
And of course, there were more greats last week, so be sure to stop in and check out last week’s Recap Review if you haven’t already!
Do You Digg It!
Blog Review Team
Do You Digg It! © 2017