We’ve tapped into some very interesting and diverse blogs this week, some of which mark the first of their kind for blog reviews here at Do You Digg It.
Week In Review, July 20, 2009
- The first post of the week was a review for Steven Terjesen’s World War II History blog. Steve is preserving the facts of the past for future generations and history buffs alike. It’s an important blog with an important purpose, and one of great interest as we follow along day by day with this date in WWII history.
- Not exactly a blog review, but if you’ve an interest in Steve’s WWII blog you will enjoy this story of a chance meeting with a WWII soldier between our own Sean Rasmussen’s and a veteran soldier. Enjoy this story of an ANZAC Legend.
- Michael Sauers is showing everyone how the new information age is ushering in new importance and practices in the field of the library sciences. Read about the new evolution of information access at the Travelin’ Librarian.
- Ringing the not-so-traditional school bell is Carol Richtsmeier of the Bellringers Blog. Come learn about education in the trenches from a seasoned expert, and enjoy this woman’s love of life and positive spirit.
- Finally to wrap the week we have more in the field of education, a site developed expressly for the purpose of helping you make the most of your educational endeavors. Get in sync with your future at Admission Sync.
We had more firsts and great blogs last week. Check them out here at the July 13 Recap Review.
Do You Digg It!
Blog Review Team
Do You Digg It! © 2017