We’ve had another week full of interesting blogs; some to inspire you to great health and others just for fun. Check out what’s been happening here at Do You Digg It.
Week In Review, June 27, 2009
- Our first blogger might be one of the few remaining to still be dedicated to her New Year’s Fitness goals. Get some great tips and information from Dena White at the Health Kick Resolution Blog.
- Next we went on just a little more about my ‘About’ page blogging pet peeve, but this time with a proactive stance to help you find ways and alternatives to the About page that work.
- Next stop: Bytes and Hertz, a top-notch resource and introduction into the amateur or ‘ham’ radio hobby. An excellent resource for hobbyists and newcomers alike!
- Back home to restyle your living space, check out this blog that’s all about the French country style ,decorating, and French and European antiques. Join Shawn to learn and explore Country French Antiques.
- You can never have enough good health, or enough good health resources. Joe Eitel’s Promote Health blog is a health information blog of the highest quality–read it and live well!
- To add a little fun and humor to the week, don’t miss out on this blog, Day of X. If you ever wanted to know what arbitrary day of recognition it is, this is your place.
And of course, there were more great reviews and discussion last week, and you can catch up on all of them in last week’s Recap Review.
Do You Digg It!
Blog Review Team
Do You Digg It! © 2017
Leave a Reply