Quite a mixed bag here this week, but fun and interesting nonetheless!
Week In Review, May 23, 2009
- We went down to the farm for our first stop at the Tiny Farm Blog, where we learned about sustainability and organic farming, and doing what you love!
- Next stop was to Heather R’s kitchen and Chocolate Bytes where she’s cooking up and celebrating the best of tasty chocolate treats, and sharing a general love of the stuff!
- The next day didn’t bring us a review per se, but it did bring us some news from the B5 Media network and their reorganization and refinement efforts.
- Wanna bet? Wanna celebrate your love of thoroughbreds? See our next blog review, Jarrod Horak’s Thoroughbred Fever blog.
- Back at home after the races, take some top tips from Karen Weideman at her Keeping the Castle blog–a blog dedicated to home and family functionality and fun.
That concludes our list of blog reviews for the week, but don’t miss last week’s, either! Click over to last week’s Do You Digg It Recap Review.
Do You Digg It!
Blog Review Team
Do You Digg It! © 2017
2 Responses to “Recap Review, May 23 Edition”
Leave a Reply